This 24-port blank keystone patch panel from Talkitt Connectivity is ideal for data, voice, and audio/video cabling systems. The keystone patch panel can accept both couplers and keystone jacks to configure a patch panel to accommodate a variety of schemes. The keystone network patch panel can be mounted to any standard 19-inch relay rack, cabinet or wall bracket to create a specialized rack mount patch panel to fit your individual networking requirements.
- Mount to Any EIA 19″ Rack or Cabinet in Enterprise Networks and Data Center
- Can Be Clearly Identified with Optional Labels and Icons for Port Identification
- Detachable Rear Strain Relief Bars Help Support and Manage cables
- Allow Front Accessibility to Installed Modules for Easy Moves, Adds, and Changes
- Accepts Up to 24 Keystone Modules for Applications in 1RU
Allows Cable to Flow to Each Side of the RackMeets ISO/IEC11801 and TIA/EIA568 Standards